For Parents in Crisis
Our Core Philosophy
You can’t control what your kids are doing, but you can change the home and family dynamic by changing your own behavior.
Changes offers a proven program with robust resources and tools, support, and education to help parents struggling with children engaging in oppositional and self-destructive behaviors.
You will find Changes to be a supportive, non-judgmental environment, and you will receive support to create a plan specific to you and your family.
What we are:
- A confidential, nationwide, supportive community of parents and caregivers that have experienced all manners of family discord and acting-out child behavior – you literally can’t shock us
- A structured support system with time-tested resources and tools and the ability to contact another member 365/24/7 for support
- A collection of hard-earned, experience-based learnings, where we share what worked and what didn’t for us
- A resource to help you create a plan customized for you and your family
- A registered 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization; while we gratefully accept donations, we do not charge for our meetings or support in any manner
What we are not:
- A crisis or rescue hotline
- Professionally-trained therapists or counselors
- A resource if you expect a “quick fix,” “tips and tricks” or advice
- Anonymous. We maintain and expect 100% confidentiality from
our members, but we use our real names in meetings and when
supporting other members
Latest Updates from Changes
Support Changes Today!
Your gift to Changes assists us in sustaining our vital operations, programs, and services. And helps us reach more parents, grow public awareness, and educate our communities to the challenges Changes parents face.